Who we are: Positive Dynamics is an independent consultancy offering bespoke leadership development, executive coaching and HR and change consultancy across a variety of market sectors.
What does this policy cover?
Positive Dynamics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
How do we collect information about you?
We obtain information about you when you contact us about our services and use our website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including your email and postal address and telephone number
- IP address (when visiting our website)
- other information relevant to the services we are fulfilling for you e.g. coaching notes, psychometric information, interview notes, demographic information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To deliver the specific engagements we are contracted for
- To stay in touch with you, as we value ongoing relationships with our clients
- To gain your feedback about the services we have provided
- To improve our services, and our website content (using google analytics)
- For our internal record keeping
- We may also periodically send you information we think you may find interesting and relevant to the services we are providing using the email address you have provided.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information within our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
As a general rule, Positive Dynamics does not pass your information to any other individual or organisation without your permission, unless it is required that we do so to comply with a legal obligation.
While the internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, Positive Dynamics is committed to ensuring that the information we hold about you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and hold.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: On occasion, we may pass your information to our third-party service providers, consultants, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the Positive Dynamics Network for them to use for their own direct purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law.
Details of other websites
Our website may contain details of other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have any control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
The principal rights that you have under data protection law are;
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- The right to withdraw consent.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you through our website www.positivedynamics.co.uk or by contacting us at Positive Dynamics, King William 1V House, Byttom Hill, Mickleham, Surrey RH5 6EL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and upon receipt of appropriate evidence of your identity we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.